Top 50 Trending Wedding Songs Picks
Updated November 29, 2022
Curating playlists is great. Fantastic, even. (Hey we do it.)
But how can a non-DJ keep track of the hot songs for a wedding? There’s just too much produced. There are too many songs on Spotify, TikTok, and YouTube.
And we haven’t even mentioned traditional radio stations, iHeartRadio, or Apple Music!
So, we’ve curated the Hot 50 Picks Chart for you. If you’re looking for wedding-appropriate songs, then we have your back.
Rankings are based on the most popular songs being downloaded and streamed that are wedding-appropriate.
Trending Slow Songs
- Beautiful Crazy – Luke Combs (2018)
- Before You – Benson Brown (2022)
- Die For You – The Weeknd (2016)
- Forever My Love – J Balvin & Ed Sheeran (2022)
- First Date (Acoustic) – Taylor Acorn (2022)
- I Choose You (Acoustic) – Kiana Ledé (2017)
- I Want To Know What Love Is – Foreigner (1984)
- Joy of My Life – Chris Stapleton (2020)
- Love You Still (abcdefu romantic version) – Tyler Shaw (2022)
- Lover – Taylor Swift (2019)
- Make Me Say It Again, Girl – Ronald Isley & The Isley Brothers feat. Beyoncé (2022)
- Simply The Best – Billianne (2022)
- Sweet Symphony – Joy Oladokun & Chris Stapleton (2022)
- Until I Found You – Stephen Sanchez (2021)
- You Proof – Mogan Wallen (2022)
Other Song Chart Lists