Communicating different forms of love is important for any relationship. Sometimes, it’s hard to express this love in just words. That’s why people may turn to music to demonstrate their love for a person. Not only is this a genuine gesture, but it is also very meaningful.
Guys are notorious for being picky. While many girls love to feel special and spoiled by their boyfriends, this is not always the same for guys. When girls receive a gift it is often reciprocated with enthusiastic emotions, while guys are more reserved in their appreciation. So it can sometimes be difficult to know how to spoil your boyfriend. While they might not show it, everyone enjoys being thought about and cared for, even your boyfriend.
Love songs have the ability to melt even the rugged of hearts. Therefore, a great way to understand and discover your boyfriend’s true emotions is through music. Not only is music perfect for creating memories (once you play a specific song it will remind you of your time with your boyfriend), but you may even uncover your boyfriend’s soft side.
With this in mind, we have created a list of the top 100 most thoughtful love songs that you should dedicate to your boyfriend. With a wide range of genres and artists, there’s sure to be something your boyfriend will enjoy.
20 Love Songs Your Boyfriend Will Love
- “It Must Have Been Love” – Roxette
- “Begin Again” – Taylor Swift
- “Fallin’” – Alicia Keys
- “Wings” – Birdy
- “First Time I Saw You Face” – Roberta Flack
- “Unconditionally” – Kate Perry
- “Wind Beneath My Wings” – Bette Midler
- “Killing Me Softly With His Song” – Roberta Flack
- “Never Forget You” – Zara Larsson, MNEK
- “I Was Made For Loving You” – Tori Kelly, Ed Sheeran
- “Love Song” – Adele
- “Kiss Me” – Sixpence None The Richer
- “From This Moment” – Shania Twain
- “Young And Beautiful” – Lana Del Ray
- “Countdown” – Beyonce
- “Bleeding Love” – Leona Lewis
- “I Keep On Lovin’ You” – Reba McEntire
- “Adore You” – Miley Cyrus
- “You Got The Love” – Florence and The Machine
- “Thank You” – Dido
There are times in a relationship when you may want to convey a message to your boyfriend without words. The reasons for this include long-distance relationships, assuring your feelings, or it could even be after an argument.
An effective way of sharing your emotions and feelings with your partner is by finding resonating songs which correspond to what you’re feeling. Whether you want to send him a powerful message or want to be more romantic, then sending a passionate and intimate song would be perfect.
These songs should be able to show him the place he has in your heart while reassuring him of your feelings. While it’s sometimes hard to find the right words to express this, channeling these emotions through charming music is easier. Below, you will find a continuation of the top 100 thoughtful love songs you should dedicate to your boyfriend.
#21 – 40 Love Songs To Dedicate To Your Boyfriend
21. “How Do I Live” – Trisha Yearwood
22. “The Closer I Get To You” – Roberta Flack, Donny Hathaway
23. “Love On The Brain” – Rihanna
24. “I’ll Stand By You” – Pretenders
25. “For You” – Rita Ora, Liam Payne
26. “Spanish Guitar” – Toni Braxton
27. “Why Can’t I” – Liz Phair
28. “Wildest Dreams” – Taylor Swift
29. “I’m Yours” – Alessia Cara
30. “I Need You” – Faith Hill, Tim McGraw
31. “Be My Baby” – Ronettes
32. “Angel Of Mine” – Monica
33. “Thank God I Found You” – Mariah Carey, Joe, 98 Degrees
34. “When I Look At You” – Miley Cyrus
35. “Breathe” – Faith Hill
36. “The Way I Am” – Ingrid Michaelson
37. “Maps” – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
38. “One In A Million” – Aaliyah
39. “Be Be Your Love” – Racheal Yamagata
40. “You Make Lovin’ Fun” – Fleetwood Mac
Usually, it’s the girls receiving gifts and extravagance, rather than the guys – so why not change this! Generally, guys like most things relatable and simple. Whereby the simple things in life bring them the most pleasure and joy. The easiest solution to this is through music; this is a guaranteed way of meeting your boyfriend’s heart. Creating and dedicating a whole playlist of love songs to your boyfriend not only shows great attentiveness, but every time your boyfriend plays the playlist, he’ll think of you.
Therefore, a thoughtful song selection (with all his favorite genres of music) will bring forth an emotional and appreciative feeling from your boyfriend. With this in mind, it’s best to include songs with strong and meaningful lyrics and messages of love when dedicating them to your partner. Love songs featuring soul-stirring lyrics often invoke nostalgic feelings within a person. Hence, taking them back to beautiful moments the two of you have shared. Therefore, include songs appropriate to your relationship, rather than a preachy and loud selection. If you still haven’t found the perfect song for your lover, we have continued the list below.
#41 – 60 Love Songs To Dedicate To Your Boyfriend
41. “Vision Of Love” – Mariah Carey
42. “The Power Of Love” – Jennifer Rush
43. “One and Only” – Mariah Carey
44. “Crazing In Love” – Beyonce
45. “The Promise” – Tracy Chapman
46. “All The Love In The World” – The Corrs
47. “Halo” – Beyonce
48. “I Love You Always And Forever” – Donna Lewis
49. “I Love You” – Celine Dion
50. “Will You Love Me Tomorrow” – Carole King
51. “You Were Meant For Me” – Jewel
52. “Eternal Flame” – The Bangles
53. “Endless Love” – Diana Ross, Lionel Richie
54. “Just A Kiss” – Lady Antebellum
55. “Help Us To Love” – Tori Kelly
56. Take My Breath Away” – Berlin
57. “When I Said I Do” – Lisa Harman, Clint Black
58. “Love Song” – Sara Bareilles
59. “The Very Thought Of You” – Billie Holiday
60. “My Baby Just Cares For Me” – Nina Simone
#61 – 80 Love Songs To Dedicate To Your Boyfriend
61. “You Light Up My Life” – Debby Boone
62. “Don’t Know Much” – Linda Ronstadt, Aaron Neville
63. “Back To You” – Selena Gomez
64. “Forever and Always” – Shania Twain
65. “Call Me Maybe” – Carly Rae Jepsen
66. “The Way You Love Me” – Faith Hill
67. “B-e-a-utiful” – Megan Nicole
68. “Woman In Love” – Barbara Streisand
69. “What A Feeling” – Irene Cara
70. “Need You Now” – Lady Antebellum
71. “One Kiss” – Dua Lipa, Calvin Harris
72. “We Found Love” – Rihanna, Calvin Harris
73. “Nothing Compared 2 You” – Sinead O’ Connor
74. “Superman” – Rachel Platten
75. “Let You Love Me” – Rita Ora
76. “Lost In Your Eyes” – Debbie Gibson
77. “Never Let Me Go” – Florence and the Machine
78. “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” – Whitney Houston
79. “Still Falling For You” – Ellie Goulding
80. “When You Kiss Me” – Shania Twain
#81 – 100 Love Songs To Dedicate To Your Boyfriend
With so many love songs available; in an array of different genres, it can be hard to choose the best ones for your boyfriend. As we have already listed so many songs, below, you will find that we have conjured up some of the best love songs with a short paragraph to help you select your favorite songs that best reflect your relationship.
81. “Love Me Like You Do” – Ellie Goulding
This romantic song expresses how deeply in love with someone you are.
82. “No One” – Alicia Keys
A perfect song for couples who have experienced some rough times during their relationship- but through perseverance, managed to work through these differences and have made it out on top.
83. “A Thousand Years” – Christina Perri
This is a deeply meaningful song about a person potentially waiting, however long it takes, for her man, until they are finally together. This song reflects the type of love that grows stronger over time.
84. “Can’t Help Falling In Love” – Elvis Presley
Elvis is known for producing and writing songs about classic and typical love. This song in particular expresses the inevitable love. This song is sure to put a smile on your boyfriend’s face as it’s quintessentially about love.
85. “No Ordinary Love” – Sade
The song is perfect for any type of intense love you feel for another person. It expresses the solid unconditional love you may feel for your boyfriend.
86. “Make You Feel My Love” – Adele
Initially performed and written by Bob Dylan, this Adele cover will make you feel many different emotions. The song is about letting your lover know how much you love them.
87. “I Could Fall In Love” – Selena
This is a mellowing and slow song that projects perfect, thoughtful lyrics to convey how much you love your boyfriend.
88. “You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman” – Aretha Franklin
Not only is this song performed by the queen of soul music, but it is sure to demonstrate your emotions and feelings to your boyfriend accurately.
89. “Power Of Love” – Celine Dion
Celine Dion is known for her powerful and touching vocals. While this may not be a song your boyfriend remembers, he’s sure to recognize it once played.
90. “At Last” – Etta James
This song is a perfect example of finding the perfect man for you. Show your boyfriend that you have found your soulmate, and everything else has fallen perfectly into place.
91. “You’re Still The One” – Shania Twain
If you have been in a long-term relationship for a long time, it’s only natural that you begin to wonder if the spark is still there. This song is great for letting your partner know you still feel the giddy feelings of when you first met.
92. “Lovin’ You” – Minnie Ripperton
This is the perfect song to show your boyfriend how much you love them.
93. “Crystal Heart” – Jasmine Thompson
This song has a much deeper meaning than you may think. It is about feelings of vulnerability when you first open your heart to someone.
94. “Come Away With Me” – Norah Jones
This song has a classic, jazzy vibe to it – making it a great song to dedicate to your boyfriend. It’s about wanting to leave everything behind and run away into the sunset with your lover.
95. “The Look Of Love” – Diana Krall
If you can’t wait to see your boyfriend and have him in your arms again, then this is the perfect song for you.
96. “My Heart Will Go On” – Celine Dion
This song is perfect for even the most passionate of lovers. Essentially, the song is about two inseparable lovers.
97. “Love Story” – Taylor Swift
Based on the story of Romeo and Juliet, the song is about forbidden love. If you want to tell your man you’ll fight for him, no matter what, then this is the right song for you.
98. “I’m Yours” – Justine Skye
This is another romantic song that is great for your boyfriend. It describes the emotions of not only wanting to be partners but everything.
99. “Crazy For You” – Madonna
This song is perfect for partners in the early stages of their relationship. It describes the crazy and uncontrollable feelings you feel when you’re with your lover.
100. “Will Always Love You” – Whitney Houston
To complete this list, we have this iconic song by Whitney Houston. It is a song about a woman proclaiming her undying love for her man, even if she were to leave and they are no longer together. The love will always be there.
How To Pick The Perfect Love Songs For Your Boyfriend
You probably already have an idea of what type of music your boyfriend prefers. When creating a love song playlist, try to include specific songs from his favorite singers or bands – adding a more personal touch. One thing to keep in mind is that your song choice should evoke tender and romantic feelings.
When you start making your playlist, it is wise to choose songs from a range of different genres. Love songs from mixed genres provoke a vast amount of emotions that are not possible from one single genre. For example, you could select a dynamic of pop love songs, rock love songs, country love songs, indie love songs, and even R&B love songs to suit whatever mood your boyfriend is in.
Once you have decided on all the songs you’re going to include in the playlist, it’s important to think about the small details; such as what sequence and order the songs are going to be in. The goal here is to show your boyfriend that you love him. Therefore, save the special love song (the one that best describes your relationship) for last. From the beginning, you should be building momentum and stirring his emotions with a thoughtful and clever selection, until the final moments where your profound love is confessed.
Don’t be afraid to express your feelings and love for your boyfriend before gifting him your love song playlist, as this will only make it even more special. When you say those words, ‘I love you’, with pure honesty it will melt his heart. When you listen to the playlist together, make sure to sign along to the songs to make it a momentous occasion – you’re guaranteed to cherish those romantic moments forever.
With so many songs available, it can sometimes be hard to choose the best ones to make your man feel extra special. By carefully selecting a love song that reflects your emotions and feelings, you will provide your boyfriend with a thoughtful and attentive gift. Music brings out the best in us, so, whatever the occasion, show your boyfriend you love him by dedicating a few songs from this list to him.